ABOUT
MESSAGE
LINKS
CLEAR





Tuesday, April 23, 2013
04. happy b-earthday! + the big four | 0 comment(s)


I am now 17 years old, 1 year from being finally legal (and put to jail sobs).


Not much celebration because I had class and couldn't spend it with my family, so I just celebrated it with a few of my friends who were available. We originally planned practice for yesterday, so I just actually danced all day during my birthday. I'm satisfied with that.  I was pretty sad the days before (even a bit sad during the day itself) because nothing went as planned.. but I'm glad I got to spend it dancing. After practice, we headed down to the mall and ate dinner happily. There were 6 of us. I didn't get no Happy Birthday song or a cake, or even a birthday wish.. but it's alright. Also, my best friend gave me a surprise. Totally caught me off guard, and it really made my day, despite how shitty my past week was.


Moving on, I've got new cosplay plans. Have you ever heard of The Big Four? Four main protagonists from four different animated movies (Rapunzel, Brave, How to Train your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians) put together by people and it really looks good! Amazed with some of the graphics and fanart made too. Me and my best friend are planning on cosplaying them on June (Toycon 2013) but we need a Merida and Hiccup. I hope we can find people willing to, but it's fine with just Jack and Rapunzel.

Also see ; Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons

Well, that's it. Take care!

Labels: ,





(BLOG POWERED BY SNOW, BEARS AND SWINGS)
Layout by komie at Blogskins.com













bbangnim
nocturnal shit